...

...

domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Brief!

In this second post I want to write a brief summary of the classes that I liked

The first class that we had for introduced the subject , was very special for me , especially for the song " I was here" because I remembered very nice moments that I lived in Peru and also why I´m studying this degree. I liked this class very much!!!

Another class that i liked very much was a practical lesson, where we show and sang a NURSERY RHYME , in that case my group and I decided to sang "London Bridge" like most of the class!! I think that nursery rhymes are very usefull  because with those songs you can teach routines, vocabulary, pronunciation also are very short, rhythmic and very simple and basic structures.

A important topic that we have seen in class are the Jolly Phonics. It's a different way of teaching phonics to children. I had heard of this method in the Practicum III, but had never put into practice. I loved it, I'm looking forward to having a class and to teach through this method. I declare myself a fan of the JOLLY PHONICS.

Finally another class that also impressed me was The Jazz Chant. Patricia Pelaez, Itziar Rebollo, Cristina Moneva and I did a little rap, doing our body a rhythm. We had to do a song about the muscles. It was fun. I think this kind of activities are very useful and can have many different applications in class. Children can create their own songs, not just repeat.

That´s all!!!
Thanks!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Andrea!

    I feel very grateful with your brief, because I could remember each of these moments and I have smiled.

    I want you to remember one of the best activities we did in this subject for add to your brief, which is "We are going on a bear hunt!" because I think that this activity will enjoy our future pupils and with it they will learn many vocabulary, pronuntiation and structures.

    Regards sweety!!

    ResponderEliminar